General Conditions of Sale
- 1 Orders, prices, payment, shipping and transportation costs
- An order is confirmed once we have received a purchasing order, and/or a 50% payment has been received, by e-mail order and/or upon receiving a payment confirmation. We reserve the right to reject the purchase request /order form in cases of reasonable doubt. As per our general sales conditions, the production process on the product begins upon receiving an advanced payment of 50% of the purchase price of the product. The advance amount is due within a two week period after signing the purchasing contract or the production process is not begun.
- The payment of the purchase price specified in the purchase request / order form/invoice must be made exclusively to the account found onthe invoice. The deduction of discounts is only permitted with a prior and specially written agreement.
- The remaining payment of 50% of the purchase price must be credited to the bank account as stated in the invoice, prior to shipping of the product from production. In case this condition has not been met, we do not ship the product or follow through with installation.
- 2 Cancellation of an Order
- In the case of cancellation of the contract by the buyer / purchaser prior to delivery of goods, Cryoniq Ltd. shall retain the right to 50% of the total purchase price, as compensation for the costs incurred by Cryoniq Ltd. due to the bespoke nature of the product. The buyer / purchaser will have any exceeding amount transferred back to their account. When a banking, leasing or other method of financing from Cryoniq Ltd. has been made, a written financial commitment of the bank or leasing company must be presented.
- In order to cover the expenses for buyers / purchasers with specially produced or adapted goods, a payment of 100% of the purchase price within two weeks after the contract is due. In the case that the contract is cancelled by the buyer / purchaser prior to delivery of goods 90% of the total purchase price will be as compensation for the costs incurred by Cryoniq Ltd. and remaining 10% of the payment will be transferred back to the buyer / purchaser.
- Assembling and training costs are billed individually from the product.
- Shipping and transport costs are billed individually from the product.
For all documents provided in connection with the award of the contract, such as calculations, drawings, etc., we reserve the right of ownership and copyright. These documents may not be provided to third parties unless we give the customer our express written consent. If we do not accept the offer within the time limit of § 1, these documents must be returned to us immediately.
- 4 Offsetting and retention
The buyer / customer is entitled to compensation only if his counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. To exercise a lien, the buyer / customer is only insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- The beginning of the delivery period presupposes the timely and proper fulfillment of commitments / payments on the part of the buyer / purchaser.The defense of breach of contract is reserved.
- Once the installation date has been agreed between Cryoniq Ltd. and the purchaser, preparations for the installation are started. The buyer/purchaser is liable for any costs incurred due to any postponements or cancellations. This includes costs incurred by Cryoniq Ltd., in the form of expenses such as accommodation, transportation, and any other expenses related to the line of work or otherwise put in motion, as well as costs incurred by external suppliers such as safety specialists or nitrogen suppliers.
- If the buyer is in default of acceptance or violates other obligations to cooperate, we are entitled to demand compensation for damages incurred by us as a result, including any additional expenses. Further claims are reserved. The Buyer shall be in turn entitled to prove that damage in the amount requested has not occurred or is considerably lower. The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the buyer at the time, in which he is in acceptance or payment.
- We shall be liable in the event of an unintentional or grossly negligent induced delay in delivery for each complete week of delay in the context of a lump-sum compensation to the amount of 2% of the contract value, a maximum of not more than 10% of the contract value.
- Further legal claims and rights of the buyer / purchaser due to a delay in delivery remain unaffected.
- We shall retain title to the delivered goods until full payment of all claims under the supply contract.
- The customer is obliged, as long as the title to the property has not yet been transferred to them to treat the goods with care. In particular, the customer is obliged and he agrees in particular to insure them adequately at his own cost at the original value against damage by fire, water and theft. If maintenance and inspection works are carried out, the Purchaser shall execute them at his own expense. As long as the ownership has not been transferred, the purchaser must notify us immediately in writing if the delivered goods are seized or in the case of other interference by third parties to us. If the third party is unable to reimburse us for the judicial and extrajudicial costs of action under, the customer is liable for the loss incurred.
- This contract and all legal relationships are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Should any provision of the contract with the Customer be or become invalid in whole or in part, including these General Terms and Conditions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any wholly or partially invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose economic success comes as close as possible to that of the invalid provision. The same applies in the case of contractual gaps.
General Conditions of Service
- In case of obvious defects after installation, the buyer / purchaser must contact us in writing within 2 weeks of the delivery of the product.
- The buyer / customer has the right to rectification. However, we may, on the basis of preference by the buyer / customer provide amends that may be refused, in case these are only possible with disproportionate costs and other types of performance without significant disadvantages for the buyer / purchaser. Throughout supplementary service, the reduction of the purchase price or the cancellation of the contract by the buyer / customer are excluded. If our service fails or we have refused the subsequent performance, the buyer / customer may demand or withdraw from the contract (reduction) demand a reduction of the purchase price.
- For the buyer / customer (contractor) the warranty period is based on purchased services. In the case of Warranty on Service, warranty is active within 24 months from delivery of goods.
- 2 Specification of Warranty on Exchange of Parts – 24 Months
Troubleshooting by the technician appointed by Cryoniq Ltd. in case of maintenance issues takes place within 12 hours, if the issue is communicated via phone troubleshooting is accelerated. Troubleshooting requires active communication of the customer with our service technician (Skype, telephone, email), that includes pictures and videos of the problem and a full description of the issue in email form (whether the issue is long term, short term, or recent). The results and findings performed through troubleshooting with our technician are concluded ASAP and a solution is determined according to our guidelines. Depending on shipping needs, the faulty component is then sent by post, free of charge, to the address of the installation.
- 3 Specification of Warranty on Servicing of the machine – 24 Months
Troubleshooting by the technician appointed by Cryoniq Ltd. in case of maintenance issues takes place within 12 hours, if the issue is communicated via phone troubleshooting is accelerated. Troubleshooting requires active communication of the customer with our service technician (Skype, telephone, email), that includes pictures and videos of the problem and a full description of the issue in email form (whether the issue is long term, short term, or recent). The results and findings performed through troubleshooting with our technician are concluded within 24 hours and a solution is determined according to our guidelines.
Conditions for Warranty Voidance
– In the case of manipulation with the inner mechanism, changes to the electric wiring or misuse of the machine with clear intent, the service warranty becomes void with immediate effect.
General Conditions of Operation
The general rules and conditions/prerequisites for safe installation and operation of the CRYO XC™.
Requirements for the Cryosauna room/Cryotherapy Center
- Liquid Nitrogen
As part of daily procedure, the cryosauna requires a consumable in the form of liquid nitrogen. Nitrogen in its liquid form provides us with attributes that allow the application of cryotherapy in an effective and safe form in a controlled environment such as our Cryosauna CC. It is understood that nitrogen is an inert gas, and unrecognizable within ambient air whether by vision, touch or smell. This fact establishes the need for safety measures/requirements that must be applied in the room with the cryosauna and stored liquid nitrogen prior to becoming suitable for operation of a liquid nitrogen based cryosauna. Proper safety precautions are also among the prerequisites from suppliers of liquid nitrogen for all locations seeking to install an LN2 based unit.
– Risks & Hazards – Asphyxiation; depletion of oxygen in the ambient air
- The Room
The cryosauna must be installed in a room that has ventilation providing 6 exchanges of the volume of air within the room in the span of one hour. This would include a ventilation system that extracts air at the foot of the room (near the floor level) as well as a system that provides inflow of fresh air, either entering from an adjacent room in case the cryo room is located inside a building or the air must be drawn inwards from the exterior in order to provide a constant flow of fresh air.
The room where the unit is installed requires an oxygen monitor which must be operational at all times. In case the Oxygen Monitor begins to sound the alarm, the room must be exited and air pathways opened up to allow for air replacement.
– Risks & Hazards – Rooms in basements are not recommended for the installation of a cryosauna. In case the Cryosauna is installed in a basement or a low lying room, the installation of a ventilation system with the necessary metrics of air exchange is critical and if the room does not comply with these requirements, then a cryotherapy unit cannot be installed in such a room.
- The Transfer Hose
The transfer hose used for transfer between the pressurized tank and the cryosauna is ideally a vacuum jacketed (insulated) hose that provides safety for the users of the cryosauna as it does not freeze and therefore cannot put any operator working with the nitrogen tanks at risk of cold burns. The vacuum jacketed hose is the safest alternative as it has a protective layer in the form of a vacuum surrounding the flow pipe. In case the transfer hose is a regular armored jacketed hose or regular piping which freezes through the surface then caouchouc protection should be used.
When working with the pressurized tank, use of protective gloves and glasses is required.
– Risks & Hazards – Cold burns
The Cryosauna must be connected to a dedicated electric circuit within the building. For proper operation, the unit requires a C16 circuit breaker.
In case of electric issues, the unit includes an emergency kill switch.
– Risks & Hazards – Electric shock; damaged components, damaged electric circuit
Operating & Using the Cryosauna
- The Operator
– All future operators are required to pass a training session with a trained professional/representative of the manufacturer of the product or otherwise assigned representative in the market. The operator becomes certified for use of cryotherapy equipment produced and distributed by Cryoniq or a representative within a given market.
– The operator must inform the patient of the contraindications for the use of whole body cryotherapy and entry into the cryosauna. If the patient does not comply with the contraindications, or the patient’s doctor has advised the patient to refrain from using cryotherapy then they should not proceed. The operator requires every patient that wishes toenter the cryosauna to comply with the rules of use by signing the waiver.
– The use of the Cryosauna requires an operator present at all times and the Cryosauna can never be operated or used by a single person. The operator, whether in public or private settings must oversee the procedure and wellbeing of the patient.
– Before starting the session, the patient lift is raised to the assigned level with the patients shoulders within 5 cm of the cabin’s top rim.
– The operator assures that the patient is wearing the safety collar, protective boots and gloves at all times when inside the cryosauna.
- The User
– For safety reasons, the patient must wear the safety collar, protective boots and gloves at all times when inside the cryosauna.
– The safety collar allows the client to leave their head in ambient room air to rule out any contact with nitrogen vapors.
– In case of an emergency or technical issues, the emergency button must be pressed and the operator as well as the patient must leave the room as quickly as possible.
– The cryotherapy session should never feel uncomfortable, therefore, in case the patient starts to feel that the cold inside the patient cabin is uncomfortable or if they have a burning sensation they must inform the operator, at which point they must quickly stop the session and exit the cryosauna. The client can easily exit the cabin by opening the door.
- The Cryosauna Log
– The cryosauna has a detailed database of steps performed by the operator of the cryosauna which provides a thorough insight into all actions that were manually or automatically adjusted on the machine. This is what we call the Log. The Log provides the manufacturer with precise metrics of the use of the unit, technical diagnostics, as well as the drying patterns, and session statistics.